Complaint Review: Lorie Ann Jermoune

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Robert A. Wilson — Everett Washington United States of America
Lorie Ann Jermoune

Lorie Ann Jermoune Thank You Lorie Ann for posting my writings. By the way you talk about plageriazim because you are the one doing it. Internet

Dear Lorie Ann Jermoune:

I desire to thank you for posting my writings on your website promoting my Ten Million Dollar Meditation, which I copyrighted and produced in 2010. Also for publishing Colorful

Charisma, Where is my Honey?, and Avant-Garde Vanguard. I truly appreciate you posting my writings, and I am accepting your kindness with my open heart eyes:

I say, Thank you, Lorie Ann Jermoune, for the life expanding lesson. I expanded through with everything you have posted about me. I also understand that as long as you are doing whatever you wish to me, you are leaving other poor, unfortunate people alone. I disavowed my wow at first, but now I am avowing my wow to realize this new wisdom: That the truth is patient and robustly ruthless when it steps forward and sets the record straight.

Again, thank you for posting all personal information on your website. As I move on with my life in lively, innovative, forthright energy, I know that somewhere along the way everything will come to light. I actually expanded into sending you unconditional love, because when the truth comes to light you are going to require love. Lies are sly with a oblivious outcome in the future as the truth is ruthless, steady and strong.

Thank you. I release and let go of you, Lorie Ann Jermoune. I release you from all facets of my life in a

real, energetic, perfect way. So I am free in every way. And now, Lorie Ann Jermoune, what is your outcome in this situation?

By the way, their will be no law enforcement action because I have talked to the police in Florida, FBI, and here in Washington State. I also to talked to Verizon, my phone carrier, and my phone has not and will not allow the app to tap phone lines when I was in Utah - when you wrongfully accused me of that particular action. When it comes to hacking computers I would have to know computer language of which I do not, and you cant hack e-mails. So now, find a new avenue for whatever you do. I was

the only one foolish enough to pay you to write articles, and I encompass this wisdom now.

People slander in desperation and unconditionally love in aspiration. Lorie, you endorsed my writings for a year and half. You have listened to my CDs, writings and read my books, yet I have read nothing of yours. So, how can I plagiarize nothing and copy nothing?

As for you, Lorie Ann Jermoune, you have my writings on your website. All the insurance and

investigative background you say you have has maybe brought you to this point of whatever it is. Now, I wish for you to go away because you lack the financial resources for your actions. The only legal action to through civil court.

I also work 8-10 hours a day 5 to 7 days a week with 2 radio shows and write 2-3 visions per week. How much time does that leave to do anything you said Lorie Ann Jermoune? I signed my name that is more than you do.

Robert A. Wilson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lorie-Ann-Jermoune/internet/Lorie-Ann-Jermoune-Thank-You-Lorie-Ann-for-posting-my-writings-By-the-way-you-talk-about-964507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lorie Ann Jermoune