Complaint Review: Lorne Wray of Global Strategic Plan Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Flint — Boco Raton Florida United States of America
Lorne Wray of Global Strategic Plan Corp.
433 Plaza Real, Suite 275 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Lorne Wray of Global Strategic Plan Corp. Loren Wray Loren Wray and Colm King of Global Strategic Plan Corp. have NO MONEY to loan. Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Service!

*Consumer Comment: Same experience

*Consumer Comment: Same experience

*Author of original report: The original rip off report is very accurate.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Erroneous Accusation made against Global Stratetigic Plan

Global Strategic Plan Corp.  Lorne Wray and Colm King

Do not waste your time, energy or money with Lorne Wray or Global Strategic Plan Corp.

Lorne Wray and Colm King are nothing more then an unlicensed brokers who are lying about having direct funding.  Telling anyone who will listen that he can loan money that they don't have.  LorneWray will send you fraudulent documents, he will tell you that the REAL (fake) loan documents are coming today, no wait tomorrow for sure...hang on Monday guaranteed. This will go on for 3 or 4 months, all the while Lorne Wray doesn't have the means to funds your project. When you ask for proof of funds, he will tell you he can't give you proof of funds because he is under an NDA that prohibits him from proving he has the funds. It sounds like BS because it is.

Please heed this warning, Lorne Wray is a liar, and  Global Strategic Plan Corp.  is a complete was of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lorne-Wray-of-Global-Strategic-Plan-Corp/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Lorne-Wray-of-Global-Strategic-Plan-Corp-Loren-Wray-Loren-Wray-and-Colm-King-of-Global-S-965820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lorne Wray of Global Strategic Plan Corp.

Excellent Service!

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I have done business with Mr. Lorne Wray and Global Strategic Plan. I have nothing but the upmost respect for Mr. Wray. His company has helped me restructure my business and they got me the funds needed to get to where I am today. Without his guidance and help I would never have gotten my business off the ground. I would say that whom ever wrote this original report did not follow through on their end which is no fault of Mr. Wray nor Global Strategic Plan. I have to admit it was a lot of work and much needed documentation to get the funds needed but I followed Mr. Wray’s step process and did my part and he went to bat for me. He really hit a home run and I will most definitely use his expertise in the future. Thank you so much Global Strategic Plan!!

Same experience

AUTHOR: MMS - (United States of America)

Our group had a similar experience with Lorne Wray and Global Strategic Plan Corp.

We had a signed term sheet and never received the corresponding documents to support that term sheet. In fact we had our lawyers spend hours trying to make sense of the documents that Loren Wray sent to us. Afterwards we sent those documents (edited and now making sense towards the deal and term sheet) back to Global Strategic Plan Corp. only to receive responses from Lorne Wray that were childish and more in keeping to having his ego bruised. Loren Wray and Global Strategic Plan Corp are guilty of / or lacking in a number fundamental business practices.

Mr. Wray seems to be very concerned about his reputation with regards to this posting, however he does not share those same concerns when it comes to others reputations who might do business with him. It was my experience with Lorne Wray of completely false information on a regular bases. This is where I believe Global Strategic Plan Corp gets itself in trouble and where you must be very aware of when engaging this group.

The information is mostly false, you shouldnt believe what is being told to you. For reasons that we still cant or dont understand Loren Wray thinks its okay to lie to people, however doesnt feel the need to take ownership of those lies or of the damage those lies can do. Making false claims that in turn place businesses in harms way is very serious, and can lead to damaged reputations and relationships. We are taking legal action against Lorne Wray and Global Strategic Plan Corp for these action.

It is our opinion that Lorne Wray / Global Strategic Plan Corp are unprofessional, unorganized, untrustworthy, and are not direct lenders (we were told the same story about proof of funds), but rather brokers who will say or do anything to string along a deal until they can sell it and get their commission

Same experience

AUTHOR: MMS - (United States of America)

We had a signed term sheet and never received the corresponding documents to support that term sheet. In fact we had our lawyers spent hours trying to make sense of the documents that Loren Wray sent to us.  Afterwards we sent those documents (edited and now making sense towards the deal and term sheet) back to Global Strategic Plan Corp., only to receive responses from Mr. Wray that were childish and more in keeping to having his ego bruised.  Loren Wray and Global Strategic Plan Corp are guilty of / or lacking in a number  fundamental business practices. Mr. Wray seems to be very concerned about his reputation with regards to this posting, however he does not share those same concerns when it comes to others reputations who might do business with him.

It was my experience with Lorne Wray of completely false information on a regular bases.  And this is where I believe Global Strategic Plan Corp gets itself in trouble and where you must be very aware of when engaging this group. The information is mostly false, you shouldnt believe what is being told to you. For reasons that we still cant or dont understand Loren Wray thinks its okay to lie to people, however doesnt feel the need to take ownership of those lies or of the damage those lies can do. Making false claims that in turn place businesses in harms way is very serious, and can lead to damaged reputations and relationships. We are taking legal action against Lorne Wray and Global Strategic Plan Corp for these actions.

It is our opinion that Lorne Wray / Global Strategic Plan Corp are unprofessional, unorganized, untrustworthy, and are not direct lenders (we were told the same story about proof of funds), but rather brokers who will say or do anything to string along a deal until they can sell it and get their commission

The original rip off report is very accurate.

AUTHOR: Flint - (United States of America)

The original rip off report is very accurate.

Loren Wray is nothing more than an unlicensed broker. He is lying about being a direct leading source. He sends signed term sheets, and then sends loan documents that have nothing to do with the signed term sheet, and then tells you he will send you the correct loan documentshowever those documents never arrive ( we are talking about over 90 days of lying about documents coming that never showed up).

Loren Wrays word is not worth anything. My experience is that Loren Wray and his company Global Strategic Plan Corp. are not worth anyones time or efforts

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Erroneous Accusation made against Global Stratetigic Plan

AUTHOR: Lorne - (U.S.A.)

The statements made in the above article are nothing more than a blatant lie.   I have been in business for over 20 years providing excellent services to all clients that we encounter or that solicit our Company.   We have never presented our company as a licensed broker, nor do we present our clients with fraudulent documents.

We do have access to direct funding with accredited Investors and do facilitate relationships for direct business funding.  I have already contacted attorneys for myself and Global Strategic Plan and we intend on finding the originator(s) of these appalling accusations.  I hope the writer(s) of this document understand the seriousness of their slanderous and deforming actions towards personal character and business associations.

authorized