Complaint Review: Lorraine company Bitwine

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: badbusiness — somewhere South Carolina
Lorraine company Bitwine

Lorraine company Bitwine lorraine_b48@hotmail.com Fake,Fraud, Out for the money, Scam Artist Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lorraine?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: reading

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding this advisor

Decided a few weeks ago to get a quick tarot reading from Lorraine on via the Bitwine website. This woman did not know immediately what she was talking about, could not explain the cards, or even spread the cards correctly for any type of reading. About 6 minutes past and she still could from a complete sentence about anything i asked her. Eventually she stopped billing me and told me verbatim that she would send me an e-mail reading because she was not able to do a live one, and the e-mail reading would be free of charge. Two weeks after that she did not contact me or give me any e-mail reading of follow up. Nor did she refund which she can do with the click of a button through her paypal account. I noticed in her reviews she did the same thing someone right after i spoke to her. I will copy and paste the review verbatim below:

I paid for an e-mail reading and she said she'd send it to me that day but never did. [continued below]....
..... I tried to send an e-mail to ask her to please send it, but I never heard back.

She tried to do the same thing to me accept i never paid her for an e-mail reading, she just took my money in the live session though she did not give me a reading and refused a refund. I told her if she would not refund my money i would report her to ripoff report.com so here it is. Honestly there are a few tarot readers on bitwine that are outstanding and legit and know what they are talking about. I have been using one lady for three years but she was not on so i decided one time to try someone else. And ofcourse they were garbage. Stay away from Lorraine she does not know how to read tarot and she is a scam artist in the making.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lorraine-company-Bitwine/internet/Lorraine-company-Bitwine-lorraineb48hotmailcom-FakeFraud-Out-for-the-money-Scam-Art-1044122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lorraine company Bitwine

AUTHOR: ScaredofLorraineSmithTildenWenig - ()

Are you a Sagittarius?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: lb - ()

In my defense, I must explain that there are issues with clients that look for a ***free reading***

several people are having this issue all accross the net, not only bitwine with what we call abusers. Even if they receive the readings, they claim they have not simply to get a refund so they can manipulate and abuse other readers. It is a cycle.

I would also like to suggest to everyone, to have clear facts on truth vs untruths on this rip.off site. Not only my case but with all others in all areas that you read.

remember, people can post what they wish. It is up to those to be gullible enough or wise enough to believe or not.

It is very unfortunate how the internet is used these days to attempt to damage ones reputations.

I am proud of the ratings that I have on bitwine as well as other places. I am honest and clear in my work.

Regarding this advisor

AUTHOR: Bitwine Inc. - ()

Good morning,

Upon review of your complaint, the advisor's account has been suspended, and we will investigate your specific situation further.

If you have more information pertaining this case, please contact us directly.

Bitwine Inc.