Door

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Cve Creek Arizona
Los Angeles Coin Company
Ventura Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Los Angeles Coin Company / LA Coin ripoff-fraud Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: I am JOE ALOSI from CAVE CREEK ARIZONA

These guys use the law as a tool. They take your goods and hand BUNK PAPER (checks) then refuse to pay. Then the so.."Oh well, the checks make this a civil matter...ah ha!" they use family member attorney as a shield. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. At present they owe me over $30,000 for DELIVERED DIAMONDS and GOLD JEWELRY, check with L.A. county attorney and check with ongoing legal issues with KANT SAR, Indra Jhaveri and many others. Steve and Brian and NO GOOD

Dale
L.A., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Los-Angeles-Coin-Company/Los-Angeles-California/Los-Angeles-Coin-Company-LA-Coin-ripoff-fraud-Los-Angeles-California-104228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Los Angeles Coin Company

I am JOE ALOSI from CAVE CREEK ARIZONA

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

The information WAS NOT provided by myself NOR authorized to be placed under my account name. I have requested this website remove the information.

I have known Steve (owner of L.A. Coin) for many years and the story written regarding Joe Alosi is FALSE. I am Joe Alosi
The problem I had was with a BRIAN DUBIOS. At one time, DUBOIS duped me into believing he "owned" L.A. Coin and my mistake was to trust this man.

Nothing stated in the above was as reported, it may be similar to the game "telephone", whereas one person hears something, "I saw a cat", the next person repeats to another party, "I heard he killed a cat",...

All BOGUS reporting under this account.