Complaint Review: Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau, Los Angeles Parking Enforcement, City Of Los Angeles Parking

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Hollywood California
http://www.lacity-parking.org Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau, Parking Violation Bureau, Los Angeles Parking Enforcement, City Of Los Angeles Parking Parking Officer Misconduct, Assault, Harassment, Meter Maid's License: 1064066 Los Angeles California

We all know the City of Los Angeles has only the most incompetent degenerate persons "serving" our community as Parking Enforcement Officers, but one "Meter Maid" has gone too far!

The misconduct of this officer is not only astounding but disgusting and should not be tolerated. The coward took off after threatening, following, tailgating, harassing, assaulting and finally HITTING MY CAR!

His License plate # was 1064066. The City refuses to take action against this officer or even respond to my complaint.

You would think this all started because he was provoked, right? WRONG.
While driving down Vine, he was in the left turn lane at Santa Monica Blvd when he suddenly swerved into my lane continuing straight on Vine, nearly hitting my car and forcing me into the other lane. I honked to signal that he was about to hit me because of his idiotic move.

After honking, he pulled to the left side of the road. As soon as I passed him, he immediately got right behind me and proceeded to follow me down Vine tailgating my vehicle and driving erratically and yelling threats out of his window like a mad man. Let me note, I am 5 feet tall and 90 lbs, what grown man would feel the need to threaten me!?

At the next light (Willoughby) he then proceeded to GET OUT OF HIS CAR, waving his arms and yelling.

By this point, other vehicles were taking notice and I hope one of you are out there! Specifically a dark gray 7 series BMW, I saw him tailgate and drive in the opposite lane of traffic to cut you off just to continue following me, please come forward!

Being a petite female just trying to get to work, I was of course not going to find out what he was going to do to me so I continued driving. He got back in his car and continued following & tailgating me. When I braked to stop for traffic at the Melrose intersection, he actually REAR ENDED MY VEHICLE!

By this point I was terrified of this mad man, who continued to drive in the opposite lane of traffic just to be next to my car and continue yelling at me. Without a cell phone all I could do was take out a pad of paper and proceed to write down his license plate number. Immediately upon seeing this, the coward took off making a left turn on Melrose leaving me with only a license plate number.

I have spent the last 6 hours calling every number I can find with no response from the city. I can't believe a city officer would behave in this conduct and citizens of Los Angeles should not tolerate this!

I have finally obtained a direct phone number that goes straight to the Hollywood area Parking Enforcement Bureau and can connect you to their Sergeant.

It is (323) 913-4460, please report the misconduct of this officer with the license plate #1064066. The incident took place on 1/23/08 around noon. Tell them this is unacceptable and you want action taken against this officer immediately! I am going to be persistent and this should not be let go or forgotten.

Please help and thank you for reading, let's get this psycho off our streets!

T.
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Los-Angeles-Parking-Violations-Bureau-Los-Angeles-Parking-Enforcement-City-Of-Los-Angeles-Parking/Los-Angeles-California/Los-Angeles-Parking-Violations-Bureau-Parking-Violation-Bureau-Los-Angeles-Parking-Enfor-302799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau, Los Angeles Parking Enforcement, City Of Los Angeles Parking