Complaint Review: Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Liana — newberry springs California United States of America
Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau
los angeles, CA Los Angles, California United States of America

Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau Completely bogus $300 parking violation issued in my name for a vehicle I've never even heard of!!! Los Angles, California

Straightforward and simple issue:  the city of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau (wouldn't you Love to be an employee at that wonderful office!?) has mailed me a notice of a parking infraction to the tune of over $300 in my name at my current address for a vehicle I've never owned, let alone heard of, in a city I've never parked in in my life!  The wording is very aggressive and is obviously designed to intimidate folks into blindly paying the bogus charges "or my credit could be affected", etc.  Looking online at this and other complaint websites, it is apparent to me that this is just another underhanded tactic by the city of LA to get money in any way they can.  Intimidation of California citizens (which I am) is just another example of the mob mentality of the people that "run" that city.  As others have stated and I hope some lawyer will glom onto: "class action lawsuit" just ripe for the taking....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Los-Angeles-Parking-Violations-Bureau/Los-Angles-California-/Los-Angeles-Parking-Violations-Bureau-Completely-bogus-300-parking-violation-issued-in-m-1024442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau