Complaint Review: Los Fernandez Taqueria

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — McHenry Illinois United States of America
Los Fernandez Taqueria
2557 W Golf Road Hoffman Estates, Illinois United States of America

Los Fernandez Taqueria Overcharged my credit card $20.00 Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Visited on 12-28-12, waitress was very rude.  I used my debit card to pay the bill and noticed the next day that my bank statement was debited an additional $20.00 even.  Called the manager to complain and he never apologized for the error and then demanded I drive back to the restaurant to fix his mistake.  I requested that when he runs the credit he fax me a copy and he did not want to do this either.  I hope I do not have to go to the police and file a report, mistakes happen but this should be easy to fix.  Stealing is against the law and everyone should be careful of this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Los-Fernandez-Taqueria/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60169/Los-Fernandez-Taqueria-Overcharged-my-credit-card-2000-Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-990070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Los Fernandez Taqueria