Complaint Review: Lose Weight System

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Ridgewood New York
Lose Weight System
1155 W.Pioneer Blvd Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Lose Weight System Unsolited mailing received from Lose Weight System Mesquite Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: The weight loss system you had received

I also received an unsolicited bottle of this so called weight lose system product.I have a charge from Safecart for $39.90. I never heard of either company before today. I called them up 1-800-209-6437. All I got was a recorded message about there company. There a merchant company that charges for products that are sold by others so why is there name on my credit card statement? I can't say for sure right now that they are involved in this so it's speculate at best. Can anyone tell me the name on there credit card of the company that charged them as well?

Len
Ridgewood, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-System/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Lose-Weight-System-Unsolited-mailing-received-from-Lose-Weight-System-Mesquite-Nevada-428862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight System

The weight loss system you had received

AUTHOR: Christine - (Canada)

Hello Len,

I can completely understand why this would be upsetting however, SafeCart is in no way associated with any weight loss system. First, let me tell you a little bit about SafeCart, as this might assist you with recognizing the charge you are seeing.

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products. Most likely the charge you are seeing from SafeCart is for some sort of software that you had purchased online.

Having said that, we are happy to assist you and confirm where these charges had initiates from. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. We can also be reached through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Regards,