Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX - Caralluma Extreme

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX - Caralluma Extreme
1155 West Poineer Blvd, Suite 103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX - Caralluma Extreme, Its a scam. Beware. I received a pakage sent from the company above with a bottle of weight loss pills and no receipt enclosed. I Never Ordered the Pills, and being charged on credit card for charges never made. Mesquite Nevada

I was mailed a bottle of weight loss pills that I never ordered. I have never heard of this company before today in addition they charged my credit card. I did NOT authorize such charges nor have I ordered any weight loss pills "Caralluma Extreme". And the funny thing, if there is anything humorous about being subject to fraud, is that I'm 10 lbs underweight. I called my credit card company ASAP and filed a report. Hopefully the authorities will do something to stop this scam, catch them and prosecute them.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-Systems-Adipose-RX-Caralluma-Extreme/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Lose-Weight-Systems-Adipose-RX-Caralluma-Extreme-Its-a-scam-Beware-I-received-a-pak-426389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX - Caralluma Extreme