Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Rome New York
Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX
1155 West Pioneer Blvd, Suite 103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX Charged my credit car for $34.84. I never heard of them. I never ordered from them. Mesquite Nevada

I check my credit card activity every night. Last week I noticed a charge for $34.84 by Adipose-RX. I did a Google search on Adipose-RX and found mass fraud by this company. I reported it to my credit card company and had the charges removed. I also asked to talk to their fraud investigation unit and they are now paying attention to charges from this company.

Today a package from them showed by via USPS. I sounds like pills inside, but I'm not going to open it.

Joseph
Rome, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-Systems-Adipose-RX/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Lose-Weight-Systems-Adipose-RX-Charged-my-credit-car-for-3484-I-never-heard-of-them-423487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems - Adipose RX