Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
Lose Weight Systems
1155 West Pioneer Blvd., Suite 103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Lose Weight Systems Never Heard of this Company Mesquite Nevada

Okay, so I weigh about 130 pounds and started receiving these Caralluma Extreme pills via USPS first class mail. I have no idea who ordered them nor do i want them. I will return them to sender, my bank account is changed but what bothers me more than anything else is that the first "order" was placed when I was in South America. Go figure. Whoever you are...STOP sending these idiotic pills. I'll start throwing them out. I have 3 bottles now that I will return, but only ones! Get it. From now on, they'll go in the trash.

Anonymous
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-Systems/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Lose-Weight-Systems-Never-Heard-of-this-Company-Mesquite-Nevada-430346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems