Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:California City California
Lose Weight Systems
1306 EAST 610 NORTH PROVO, Utah U.S.A.

Lose Weight Systems Fradulent Credit Card Charge PROVO, Utah

On January 31, 2009, I received a charge to my credit card that I was sure I did not make. The credit card is the one I only charge my dinner's to. The charge listed caralluPorvo with the 888 number. I called the 888 number and of course, only received a recording. The recording listed "Lose Weight Systems" as their company. I did a Google search and up came Ripoff Reports on the same company. I called my credit card company and they cancelled my card immediately and are issuing me a replacement, that will take 7 business days to receive. PS: I'm 5'9" and weigh 155 pounds and don't need to lose weight!!

Thank you "Ripoff Reports" for providing this excellent website to alert victims of this ripoff company.

Ron
California City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-Systems/PROVO-Utah-84606/Lose-Weight-Systems-Fradulent-Credit-Card-Charge-PROVO-Utah-422111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems