Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Missoula Montana
Lose Weight Systems
loseweightsystems.com Provo, Utah U.S.A.

In January of 2009 I received a parcel with no return address. In the parcel was a bottle of diet pills called "CarallumaExtrem. I never order these and didn't know who had sent them to me. As I reviewed a recent AMX statement, I noticed a charge for $34.84 that I didn't recognize. I called AMX to dispute the charge and the AMX agent said there was another charge that had not been posted yet for the same amount.

I called the merchant (Weight Loss Systems at 888 332-5541 and was informed by "Bailey" that I was set up as a monthly charge to receive this product. I told her that I never ordered anything from them and that I had never even heard of them. She informed me that she would cancel my automatic monthly order without any hesitation.

When I googled the company later in the day, I saw that there are MANY more folks with the same problem from this company.

This company needs to STOP!

Missoula, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-Systems/Provo-Utah-84606/Lose-Weight-Systems-FRAUDULENT-CHARGES-TO-MY-AMX-FOR-WEIGHT-LOSS-PILLS-Provo-Utah-428385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems