Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems/Adipose Rx

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Cherry Hill New Jersey
Lose Weight Systems/Adipose Rx
1155 W. Pioneer Blvd Suite 103-211 Nationwide U.S.A.

Lose Weight Systems/Adipose Rx Fraudulent charges withdrawn from my bank account! Mesquite Nevada

I noticed a charge on my husband's bank statement. I didn't question it because I thought he might have ordered supplements or something. When the little plastic bag came, I assumed it was what he ordered. When he came home from work and I told him it was delivered, I didn't get the response I though I would. He had no idea who this company was or what this product was! He didn't order anything!

The charge was for $34.84. We received another delivery today (haven't seen charge on account yet). Now we realized that something was wrong.

We have contacted our financial institution and are making account changes now. I will be contacting our local news station and the Attorney General's office.

Rodney
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-SystemsAdipose-Rx/nationwide/Lose-Weight-SystemsAdipose-Rx-Fraudulent-charges-withdrawn-from-my-bank-account-Mesquite-1034784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems/Adipose Rx