Complaint Review: Lose20poundsin10day's Mr. Paul Weeks

• Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Lose20poundsin10day's Mr. Paul Weeks
http://www.20in10days.com/?gclid=CLCB4vH8y5oCFSRPagod01f72w Nationwide U.S.A.

Lose20poundsin10day'sLose20poundsin10day's, claims 100% money back, doesn't follow through, "Internet" "Nationwide"

*Author of original report: Paul Weeks los 20 pounds in 10 day's

I purchased Paul Weeks diet plan and after only glancing over the plan I knew it wasn't for me. I am allergic to peanut, can't have citrus fruits and dislike fish especially tuna. I talked to my doctor and he said NO, this is a diet for a healthy person not for someone like me with extreme medical problems. I take medications who specifically forbid citrus fruits. The diet calls for grapefruit. When I ask to have a refund after explaining my predicament, all Mr. Weeks had to say was to replace the grapefruit with orange juice and exchange peanuts with almonds. This is ridiculous, just that he can make a buck I need to risk my health. I am going to dispute the charges, will file a repost with PayPal and report him to the consumer protective service to ask to have his site taken down. This person is not concerned with anyone's health just with his own agenda making a buck.

Anonymous
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose20poundsin10days-Mr-Paul-Weeks/nationwide/Lose20poundsin10daysLose20poundsin10days-claims-100-money-back-doesnt-follow-through-453814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose20poundsin10day's Mr. Paul Weeks

Paul Weeks los 20 pounds in 10 day's

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I just received my refund after a number of email exchanges. However, I told him francly that I will report him and disputing the charges. I aslo pointed him to this website. Anyway... I recieved my refund and that was all I wanted.