Complaint Review

Address:
Calle Cordoba No 21, Planta 2a 28014, Nationwide Spain Phone:

Category:
Lottery

Loteria La Primitiva International Loteria Primitiva, Is it a Rip off ? Madrid Spain

I have received a notification from Loteria Primitiva, telling me that I have won Euro915,810 in a draw in which I did not enter. My prize has been deposited with Santalucia Seguros, pending my collection. On receipt of my prize, I am to pay Santalucia Seguros 10% as commission.

This is, to me, obviously a scam, as full personal details are required, which is not a problem. Naturally, full Banking details are included in the request. However, there are 3 options for collection. (1) Bank transfer. (2) Cheque. (3) Pick up. For options 2 + 3 bank details are not required, & I would be more than willing to travel to Madrid to collect that sort of money.
I know it has to be a scam, but cannot see the risk in selecting payment by cheque or personal pick up.

Any opinions ?

Bizarra
Balbriggan, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-La-Primitiva-International/nationwide/Loteria-La-Primitiva-International-Loteria-Primitiva-Is-it-a-Rip-off-Madrid-Spain-333939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria La Primitiva International