Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva- Estrella Seuridad S.A

• Submitted: Sat, March 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 25, 2006

• Reported By:Plymouth Devon, England Nebraska
Loteria Primitiva- Estrella Seuridad S.A
Plaza De Colon E-47780 Also Avenida De La Abufera, 35. 28909 Madrid-Spain Also Branch Office Tremont Strata 85, Brussels-Belgium Nationwide Spain

Loteria Primitiva- Estrella Seuridad S.A ripoff I got told by post I won 715,810.00 GB pounds. NEVER! AND IWAS RIGHT Madrid And Belgium EUROPE

In January I was Sent "supposidly" an opportunity to join a syndicate for the European Lottery, I joined only cost me 5.00 with the Voucher they sent. In March I received a report detailing that our numbers had not won? Next thing I received the letter described below, You can Imagine I am a single parent and in Heaven,,, OR WAS until I found out the Truth.

SO
England BEWARE of this fake mail as it is just that total fake.

I got as far as ringing, then searched the internet, and there they where, time after time the names Mertinez, and Molina Garcia, of Carlos Lucasor variations of keep croping up, as well as Estrella dont fall for it,
If you receive such a letter with key phrases, mix-up of names and numbers, or Fund deposited by security company or keep this award from public view etc.BIN IT! The letter is convincing but presents as a poor quality photocopy load of Bull Shit.

Watch out for these Ref No ESC/11500369/26/00 and Batch No SLI/018/06 And dont get taken in or fooled as I was but for a Fleeting moment.

Gillian
Plymouth Devon, England, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2006 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-Estrella-Seuridad-SA/nationwide/Loteria-Primitiva-Estrella-Seuridad-SA-ripoff-I-got-told-by-post-I-won-71581000-GB-pou-183190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva- Estrella Seuridad S.A

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC