Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva, Euro City Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:banjaluka Europe
Loteria Primitiva, Euro City Security Company S.A.
Casa De La Primitiva C/perez No.122 Madrid, Spain Spain

Loteria Primitiva, Euro City Security Company S.A. they tried to rip me off but when I read rip off report on this web pages it stopped Madrid Spain

Today I receved a letter clamed that I won 315,810.00 euro in some kind of lotery contest which I newer heard about. I almost beleved when I read rip-off report about same scam of the same company in Australia. I am not shore how they get my personal adress in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of Srpska. This letter is worning to all people who receve such a letter to put it in trash emmediately and not to lose their own money. Good luck.

Simon
banjaluka
Bosnia and Herzegovina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-Euro-City-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Spain-28019/Loteria-Primitiva-Euro-City-Security-Company-SA-they-tried-to-rip-me-off-but-when-I-rea-121697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva, Euro City Security Company S.A.

Unfortunately