Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva -International Lotto Comission - Antonio Sanchez Jose Luis Miguel -Santalucia Sec

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
Plaza Romano N 19 Planta 5 Nationwide Spain
  • Phone: 011-34-657-654-992
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Loteria Primitiva, International Lotto Comission - Mr Antonio Sanchez Jose Luis Miguel, Santalucia Sec I'm disabled and thought I won this money. I almost had a heart attack. ripoff Madrid Spain Nationwide

I received my letter through the United States Postal Service. It was an award notification stating that I won 615,810 Euros from a total cash prize of 10,468,770 Euros.

The letter was dated March 23, 2007.The lottery was held on 2/14/2007 and results on 3/19/2007. My ticket #015-11-464-850 with serial #2113-05 drew the lucky #'s 07-15-25-31-34-46 won the lottery, not a chance to win but won!

My winnings were deposted in a bank (no name) I was suppose to contact Mr. Antoino Sanchez the foreign service manager of Santalucia Security Company S.A. tel#01134-686-661-799, fax # 01134-629-211-369 by April 20, 2007 or funds will be returned to Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda as unclaimed. They would be taking 10% for this action.

They wanted me to keep this information from public notice until the claim number was processed. There is also a Ref # EU/1033/777V and Batch # ES/2007/5500/X that I should use for correspondence.

There is a stamp on the letter: International Lotto Commission 23-03-2007 and signed by Jose Luis Migul as Vice President.

They also sent me a form to fill out with all of my personal information - Do They Think I Just Fell Off The Boat! I'm disabled not Stupid.

It was very unsettling because for a quick moment I thought it was real since it came through the mail and not the Internet. We have got to stop these people.

Margaret
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-International-Lotto-Comission-Antonio-Sanchez-Jose-Luis-Miguel-Santalucia-Sec/nationwide/Loteria-Primitiva-International-Lotto-Comission-Mr-Antonio-Sanchez-Jose-Luis-Miguel-Sa-242322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva -International Lotto Comission - Antonio Sanchez Jose Luis Miguel -Santalucia Sec