• Report: #203498

Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva International Programme Martines Solari Santa Lucia Security Company

• Submitted: Sat, July 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 01, 2006

• Reported By:Gardiner Maine
No 19 Planta 5 28011 Nationwide Spain

Loteria Primitiva International Programme Martines Solari Santa Lucia Security Company Lotto scam . Crap don't send information will be very bad ripoff Madrid Spain

I recieved a letter telling me I had won 615,810.000 now this isn't the first one I have gotten.

So I searched the internet to find it was a scam but no one had reported anything since 2004 so I wanted to make sure you all knew they were at it again.

They really sent me a letter from Madrid Spain for the Loteria Primitiva Interantional Programme. I have never entered in any kind of lotto thing especially online. It says my name is attached to a ticket and provied me with the numbers.

So here are the telephone numbers they provied to call or fax back paper they want you to fill out. tel +011 34 679 675 788 and fax +011 34 911 414 217 annother phone number of +011 34 655 190 812 and annother fax number of +011 34 940 456 066

I don't know how they got my home address but everyone and anyone needs to be leery of these online line scam crap.

Now they are using the name Santa Lucia Security S.A. And same as before they want you to pay 10% of your winnings they ask for kinds of information on the form they want faxed back like birth day and place of birth. They also want to know if your married which is illeagal to ask on any kind of form in my state. They want you tel your fax number and Mobile phone number. they want to know your bank account and next of kin if any. That is rediculous. Thanks guy don't send these people any information it will be your own fault if you do.

Rose
Gardiner, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2006 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-International-Programme-Martines-Solari-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company/nationwide/Loteria-Primitiva-International-Programme-Martines-Solari-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-L-203498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva International Programme Martines Solari Santa Lucia Security Company

observers