Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva, Madrid Spain

• Updated: Wed, October 27, 2004

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Loteria Primitiva, Madrid Spain
PLAZA DE COLON E-28830, SPAIN MADRID, SPAIN, Other Spain

Loteria Primitiva, Madrid Spain ripoff, FALSE NOTIFICATION, do not how they got my name and address? MADRID MADRID, SPAIN

*Consumer Suggestion: Loteria Primitiva Rip Off from Spain

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is the second time I have recieved this notificaton from Loteria Primitivia stating that i've won the lottery

*Consumer Comment: Loteria Primitiva, Madrid Spain ripoff, FALSE NOTIFICATION

*Consumer Suggestion: I've received a letter from Loteria Primitiva saying that I've won $615,810.00

*Consumer Comment: I have recieved same letter that I am winner

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I got the same letter saying that I have won $615,810.00

I received this notification from Loteria Primitiva stating that I had won 615,810.00 and they wannt me to send them my Name, Bank account info, routing number, next of kin. I did not send them anything. Companies like this should not be allowed to exist.... They will ripoff many innocent people in Florida.

Leena
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-Madrid-Spain/MADRID-SPAIN-Other/Loteria-Primitiva-Madrid-Spain-ripoff-FALSE-NOTIFICATION-do-not-how-they-got-my-name-an-104714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva, Madrid Spain

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Loteria Primitiva Rip Off from Spain

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

Wow! guess that I am one of the lucky ones to also have been a winner in the El-Gordo Sweepstakes Lottery Program for 615,810 Euros. I have no idea how they would have received my name and address but thanks to this web site and it's many responses, I will quickly "file 13" this letter or allow it to be used in the loo.

One nice item out of the whole proposed scam is that I have the chance to see what a stamp from Spain looks like. Or is that a rip-off also?

cheers,

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

Oh man, Last month i recieved this letter saying that i've won 615,810.00....It was drawn in august 23,2004

This month i just got the same letter saying that I have won 615,810.00 again, but it was drawn in july 13,2004..

I don't think I'm that lucky to win lottery every month. heheeheh.

Hope people come here to read so they know this is a scam. If not they got cheated by those mean and lazy people...

Loteria Primitiva, Madrid Spain ripoff, FALSE NOTIFICATION

AUTHOR: ALI - (Turkey)

I received this notification from Loteria Primitiva stating that I had won 815,810.00 and they wanted me to send them my Name, Bank account info, routing number, next of kin. I did not send them anything. Companies like this should not be allowed to exist.... They will ripoff many innocent people in Turkey, anyway it sounded to good to be true, when I called they said it was from the gov. of Spain and then I searched on the net and found out it was a rip off. I am glad I did otherwise I would have authorized the "agent" to act on my account and make withdrawals, how low can people get to make quick money.

Ali Tok
Istanbul
Turkey

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Tai - (U.S.A.)

I've received the same letter saying that I've won the lottery in the 3rd category for the lump sump payout of $615,810.00. At first I thought it was real until I went online and saw this. Now I understand that they are trying to make a scam and all they want is your money.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Tai - (U.S.A.)

I have recieved same letter that I am winner

AUTHOR: Pavel - (Czech Republic)

I think that this "company" has very interesting database with people from all the world. So company is trying this "marketing" to get informations about our bank account, etc...

Best Regards

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I got the same letter saying that I have won $615,810.00

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

I received the same letter saying that i won $ 615, 810.00...
I do not know how they got my name and address either. At first i was very happy and thought that i won lotery but when i came here and read this report, now i understand they are trying to make a scam. I very hate those guys, they are so lazy and stupid try to rip-off people.

Anyway, I'm an azian girl....