Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
NO3 Portinover Road Blk 12B Rome, Other Italy

Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. ripoff scam Rome Italy

I came home from school and my mom said she had won more than half a million dollars -$615,810.00 to be exact. I was really excited b/c she does play the lottery every week.

I read the article, and it seemed real. But when i looked at the application, it seemed kinda iffy. Why would anybody give their bank account info to these people? I'm just really glad i saw this online.

I was filling the application out when my parents told me to check it out online. whew it was close. I wish it wasn't a scam but don't do it!!!

Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Rome-Other-20030/Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-ripoff-scam-Rome-Italy-122126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.