Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2005

• Reported By:Kalamazoo Michigan
Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security
Plaza De Colon E-2883 Madrid, Spain

Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security ripoff from international lottery, won 615,810, want bank routing number Madrid, Spain

*Author of original report: changing ticket and serial numbers

I received a very official foreign postmarked envelope with no return address today. A yellow sheet of paper informed me I had been one of 17 international lottery winners, chosen from 25,000 people. I won 615,810USD. All I had to do was contact Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

My letter gives a reference # EG/2551256003/01 and batch# 000750013/CP. I am required to contact my claim agent, Antonio Bravo, with Santa Lucia for processing and remittance.

A second sheet of paper enclosed asks for personal info like date of birth, profession, marital status and then, get this, banking info including routing numbers.
Lastly, Santa Lucia will receive 10% of my winnings because they are my claims agent.
Please be careful! Don't be a victim.

Compamy's addresses:
Plaza De Colon E-2883 Madrid, Spain
NO3 Portinover Rd, Blk12B C.P. Rome Italy

Amanda
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2005 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security/Madrid-20030/Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-ripoff-from-international-lottery-won-615810-w-140656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security

changing ticket and serial numbers

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

After reading several pages on this website, I've come to the conclusion they just keep changing winning ticket and serial numbers. I actually have the same ones as another victim. it is strange that neither document is personally addressed. Thank you to all the others who have reported because of you I have not tried to call or fax. International call ARE expensive. I wish I knew of a way to end this charade.