• Report: #191790

• Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
Loteria Primitiva
Romano No.19 Planta Madrid, Spain

Loteria Primitiva - International Lotto Commission - Antonio Martinez - Santa Lucia Security Company S.A ripoff, sent a letter stating I had won $615,810.00 then wanted me to send them money to collect it Madrid Spain

This Co. sent me a letter saying I had won $615,810.00, so like a fool I called them but, I did not give them my banking info, I asked for a certified check.

Well, then they call me back and tell me the bank that is holding the funds will be contacting me, OK so the bank called to verifiy that I wanted a certified check, then told me I had to send them $1,200.00 to release the funds. Wrong. You know it looked legit.Ref#'s and Batch #'s.

But I don't give out personal info. to anyone over the phone or internet. I hope no one else fell for this scam and sent these people money.

I also hope that they can be stopped

Teresa
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-28011/Loteria-Primitiva-International-Lotto-Commission-Antonio-Martinez-Santa-Lucia-Securi-191790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva