Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

Loteria Primitiva, Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid- Spain Madrid, Other Spain
  • Phone: +34-630165091
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Loteria Primitiva, La Primitiva Europea LOTERIA PRIMITIVA RIP-OFF SCAM DETECTED Madrid Spain

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and on early September 2004 I received a letter from Spain saying that I have won an amount of $615,810.00 US Dollars which have divided from a total amount of $10,468,770.00 US Dollars shared among the international winners in the category. The letter stated that all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Europe, Australia, Asia and North America which obviously were all lies.

For my part, I had to contact the claims agent, Martin Banero Foreign Services Manager FIATC SEGUROS S.A on tel+34 630 165 091. Fax +34 628 747 932 for processing and remittance of my so-called priza money to my bank account before 30th September 2004 or the money would be returned to the ministrio de Economia y Hacienda as unclaimed.

I faxed my particulars on the form which they provided on 25th September 2004 and today, on the 27th of September 2004, I received a call from Anna Sink from Bank of Santander at Tel+34 654 224 160 asking for Approval Certificate to ensure that I am not a criminal etc. in my country and asked for $2950.00 US Dollars when converted to Malaysian Ringgit is $11,210.00 MY Ringgit for the bank transfer. I was also directed to call my claims agent a.s.a.p. in order to get my prize money. I asked her to call him personally but she refused and insisted on me to do it on my own.

I then called Martin Banero for more information regarding the bank transfer and he commanded me to pay the bank transfer using my own money which was funny because normally the bank will deduct it automatically as part of their services fee. I directed him to deduct the money from the prize money but he refused, saying that the bank is not eligible to do so.

Sensing that something is fishy, I searched on the net for Bank of Santander and Loteria Primitiva's existence but only to find out about the scam from this website which is a relief for me. Without this information, it would be pointless to contact them again.

To anyone out there, nothing in life is free unless you work for it. Don't fall for this trap and the ones you will be getting in future.

Kuala Lumpur

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other-E-28830/Loteria-Primitiva-La-Primitiva-Europea-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-RIP-OFF-SCAM-DETECTED-Madrid-Spa-110335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva