Handle

• Updated: Sat, April 01, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Loteria Primitiva
28015 Madrid, Spain Madrid, Other Spain

Loteria Primitiva, San Vincente Securitas S.A. Lottery prize? NOT... You have to send close to 2,000 U.S. To Italy and then what??? Madrid, Spain and Italy Madrid

BEWARE, I received a letter stating that I have won 615,810.00 euro's. I was in awe, but hey it could happen, right..... well, no. I will tell this guy, my agent Dr DAVID DIAZ, To pay the "tax" for me and I'll pay him double after I get the money. Please beware, their letters sound and look real enough but when you look a little closer these letters are filled with typo's and things that just don't make sense. I'll keep you updated if this is real but I doubt it.
These guys should be arrested, preying on people like that, something has to be done.

Valentina
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2006 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other/Loteria-Primitiva-San-Vincente-Securitas-SA-Lottery-prize-NOT-You-have-to-send-clos-184466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva