Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

• Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Dublin Other
Loteria Primitiva
Juan Sanchez No. 11 Madrid, Spain Spain

Loteria Primitiva This company contacted me to say I had won a large amount of money Madrid Spain

I have never been to Spain or ever registered to be part of a lottery so when I recieved a letter this morning from Loteria Primitiva saying that I had, like many others, won money to the amout of 815,810 euros, alarm bells immediately rang loudly in my head. I was quite intrigued though because, unlike others, I have not been asked for bank account details. Just name, address, date of birth, place of birth etc. And to send the information to Estrella Security & Finance Company S.A. So I am guessing it is to make illegal documents like passports and drivers license etc. It was signed off by the Vice President 'Gina Antonio'. Which I noticed is a completely different 'Vice President' to many of the others that have been mentioned in other peoples reports. I got on my computer and googled the company and thankfully many people before me have logged complaints about them too.

I am one of the lucky ones who is not hard up for cash and did not send them any details. Hopefully the scammers will be stopped soon because they have already ruined many poepls lives.

Kim
Dublin
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/Loteria-Primitiva-This-company-contacted-me-to-say-I-had-won-a-large-amount-of-money-Madri-396913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva