Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

• Phone: 011-34680884061
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Loteria Primitiva ripoff Hoax regarding Award notification Madrid Spain

*Consumer Comment: Did you buy a ticket to this lotto?

I received a letter dated November 20th, 2006 from Loteria Primitiva stated That I won several million of dollars and also urged me not to reveal that to the general public. Inside the enveloppe was an application asking specific datas regarding my bank account. Instead of following thru with the application, I decided to check the Internet for validation of Loteria Primitiva.

After checking the website, I realized that I was involved with a hoax. I am asking your company to contact Loteria Primitiva and stop them from involving in fraudulent activity

Stevenson
Sanb Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-Hoax-regarding-Award-notification-Madrid-Spain-222911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva

Did you buy a ticket to this lotto?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Please don't get me wrong, but I don't understand all the Rip-Off Reports that people file saying they've won a lottery in a foreign country they've never visited.

HELLO. If you've not bought a lottery ticket in that country, how on earth do you think you've won?

In my world 1 + 1 usually equals 2.