Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

Plaza De Colon E-28830, Madrid, Spain Spain
  • Phone: 011-34687338627
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Loteria Primitiva ripoff attempt to get a letter of approval to access into my bank account Madrid Spain

I received a phone call regarding my husband is the winner of a lottery in Spain. My husband and I did not take it serious not until he received a letter lately from Loteria Primitiva. They sent him a letter (copy) regarding a final notification to claim this USD $615,810.00 in cash provided with the date of the lottery result, the ticket number , the serial number of the lucky numbers of 21-22-37-41-49 and a number to the foreign agen, Antonio Martinez. The letter told my husband is the winner amont 17 international winners in a computer ballot system drawn.The company vise president, Joe Luis Miguel, wrote this letter as a middle man to help deposit this lottery money into my husband's bank account; by doing this, he asked to get 10% of the lottery money for reward. But the tricky thing is he wants my husband to disclose his bank account number, address, phone number and also want him to sign a declaration letter to the bank that he is the person authoritized to process and transfer the funds to my husband's bank account. And also, with this document, my husband must agree to pay 10% of the winning price to Santa Lucia Security Company.

My husband doubt about it because he never buy lottory ticket and don't know why he is the winner. Then I decide to find the history of this company. The webpage is full of spainsh than I don't understand. After checking the source, I found the ripoff.com and notice that we are not the only person to receive this kind of letter.After reading the ripoff report, I am convince that it is more like a scam rather than an offical lottery notification. My husband believes that if we did not purchase any ticket, where is the money came from.

Stella
Richmond, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-attempt-to-get-a-letter-of-approval-to-access-into-my-bank-accoun-186516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva