sake

• Reported By:Auckland Other
Loteria Primitiva
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Internet Spain

LoteriaLoteria Primitiva Ripoff My God what a relief Madrid Spain

I received a letter in the post saying I won was USD 615,810 in some lottery draw held in Spain.

For a time I tried to think if I enter some lottery draw before but didnt remember it.

Thinking that I research this company 'Loteria Primitiva' I came across your website and saw another person who was a victim of this scam.

I would like to thank Rip-off and the poor victim for warning others of the potential hole I was digging for myself.

Joel
Auckland
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2005 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/internet/LoteriaLoteria-Primitiva-Ripoff-My-God-what-a-relief-Madrid-Spain-135312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva