Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

• Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:pitt meadows British Columbia
Loteria Primitiva
28204 Madrid Spain Nationwide Spain

Loteria Primitiva, International Promotions ripoff, scam, If I would have even thought to give the information, it could have ruined my life. Madrid, Spainmadrid Nationwide

I am reporting that there is a lottery scam happening. Do not fall for this. Nothing ever comes for free. My boyfriend said that I was a sceptic, and a pessimist, and said that things can happen to good people. NO!!! If I were to give out any personal information, my life could have been ruined, and would have taken forever to recooperate what I could have lost. They tell you that you have these winning numbers, with serial numbers when I dont recall ever buying tickets like this, and especially...why from Spain. The Vice Presidents name is Antonio Garcia. First thing I thought of was to check the better business bureau, and found that others have recieved similar letters. So I am glad that I checked it out.

So remember, DONT GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!! And always check things out before hand. Please be careful. I would hate to see anyone get hurt by people like these.

Wonder if there is any legal action you can take to stop this from happening again. I would like to know how they got my name and address. I usually don't get junk mail like this.

Kathleen
pitt meadows, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/nationwide/Loteria-Primitiva-International-Promotions-ripoff-scam-If-I-would-have-even-thought-to-103263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva