Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2004

• Reported By:salem Oregon
Loteria Primitiva
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 011-34 680 484 095
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Loteria Primitiva ripoff Madrid Spain

I'd like to know how they got my address. I moved Dec. 2003 and the letter went to my old address, addressed exactly how my name was published in the phone book. Gives me some idea how they got my info.

They don't say "you may have won" they say that "you have won USD$615,810.00 along with 17 other people" Same ticket number as everyone else #025-11-464-992-750.

I'm so glad my wife checked rip-off report, we actually thought about contacting the better business bureau to see if these people were legal, what a surprise that they are not.

salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/nationwide/Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-Madrid-Spain-113279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva