Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva/Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 26, 2004

• Reported By:Lake Butler Florida
Loteria Primitiva/Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Other Spain
  • Phone: 011-34 675 417 390
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Loteria Primitiva / Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. ripoff report on Loteria Primitiva; fake lottery program asking for bank information so "winner" can receive lump sum of $615,810.00 directly to bank account Madrid

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Santa Lucia Security CO. S.A e-mail stated that I had won the lottery in the 1st category and I have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay $615,810.00.

My mother received a letter in the mail stating that the Loteria Primitiva drew names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South America and America through a computer ballot for a supposed lottery that was drawn on July 22, 2004.

This letter stated that she had won $615,810 [in cash, yeah right] and wanted her bank name, bank account number, bank routing number, bank address, and everything else that was personal. At the very bottom it stated that we were to fax the form immediately in order to receive the payment.

Obviously we saw that this was a rip-off and I decided to check on the internet to see if anything like this happened to anyone else. And it has and I think there should be something done about it because someone else might not see it as a fraud. Maybe a suit could be filed against them.

Bela
Lake Butler, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-PrimitivaSanta-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Other-28805/Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-ripoff-report-on-Loteria-Primitiva-104652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva/Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Sukandar - (Indonesia)

I received a letter by e-mail from Once Lottery Prize Award Dept and the results of the Once Spanish Sweeptake Lottery/International Promotions Programs held on the 19th day of August, 2004.

This e-mail stated that I had won the lottery in the 1st category and I have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay $615,810.00.

To begin my claim, I should contact my claim agent, Mr. Mario Pina, the Foreign Service Manager of SANTA LUCIASECURITY CO., S. A. , for
processing and remittance of my prize money to a designated account of my choice.

I hesitant with this information, I don't know what that is true or deception ??

E.S. Faturohman
Jakarta-Indonesia

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Sukandar - (Indonesia)

E.S. Faturohman