Complaint Review: Loterias Y Apuestas Del Estado; ELGORDO

C/ Guzman El Bueno N Madrid, Other Spain
  • Phone: +34-656-679-899
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Loterias Y Apuestas Del Estado; ELGORDO ripoff Thank you again, and I hope this report will help others as well!Madrid (Europe)

Hi! Thanks for this web site, otherwise who knows what would have happened...

I received a letter from Spain (with stamp!) from the Loterias y Apuestas Del Estado, desk of the managing Direktor. RE: Award Notification/ Final Notice. It was even hand-signed by "Manuel Angel, Vice President") in ink!

They said I had won a lump sum payout of 615.810,--, based on the El-Gordo Spanish Sweepstake International Lottery program. They wrote that a computer ballot system had chosen my name out of 25.000 others from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America as part of a international promotions program.

It didn't say a word about having to buy anything or so in return, they just hope I'd part-take in their next high stake promotions angenda with part of my prize!

I wish it had been true! I was very excited and god knows I could do with the money!

They sent a formular from the "Santalucia Security Company S.A." wanting my bank information, full adress and next of kin information. I was to contact my claims Agent JUAN CARLOS (Tel: +34-675-417-847, Fax: +34-653-220-406) from this firm as a first step.

These people are getting cleverer every day! Always stop a minute and ask yourself: 'now why should someone I have never heard of give me money for nothing in return?!'

Maybe I would have called that agent if it hadn't been for my husband and this website!

Thank you again, and I hope this report will help others as well!

Anne
Hamburg
Germany

Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2005 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loterias-Y-Apuestas-Del-Estado-ELGORDO/Madrid-Other-29009/Loterias-Y-Apuestas-Del-Estado-ELGORDO-ripoff-Thank-you-again-and-I-hope-this-report-wil-154485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loterias Y Apuestas Del Estado; ELGORDO

exact