Complaint Review: Lou Brunkel

• Reported By: harmonbc — Cincinnati Ohio
Lou Brunkel
Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Lou Brunkel Destin Audio White Van Scam Cincinnati Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake Army guy!

This guy got me. I told him I wouldn't buy unless I got a picture of his Liscense so atleast I know who he is.

Lou Brunkel III out of Hebron, Kentucky operates underneath a fake company called "Destin Audio" and claims to have left an audio installtion with excess equiptment that he needs to offload at a great price. I know he has used Roland Acoustics and Mangolia Acoustics.

His facebook brags about getting in touch with someone from Bejing for new equipment. Smooth talker, very personable, but will say anything he needs to say to get the sale done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lou-Brunkel/Cincinnati-Ohio/Lou-Brunkel-Destin-Audio-White-Van-Scam-Cincinnati-Ohio-1145672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lou Brunkel

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Army guy!

AUTHOR: Lou Brunkel - ()

This little girl was crying and begging for me to give him a surround for $100.00! He even used the I'm military card on me, just so I would do it! I finally did! I think he even said he got a dishonorable discharge from the army! What a little buster! He called me and asked for his money back, I told him of course I will give you your money back, I don't want anyone to be unhappy! Btw, This shit on the internet does not bother me one bit! People's unhappiness bothers me, but this does not!