Complaint Review: Lou Fusz Mtsubishi

• Reported By: Craig — Moscow Mills Missouri
Lou Fusz Mtsubishi
4440 N.Service Road Saint Peters, Missouri USA

Lou Fusz Mtsubishi deceptive, fraud, misleading, liars Saint Peters Missouri

On Wednesday 5/16/2013 I looked up Lou Fusz Buy her pay here for those of us with bad credit. On their web site there was a 2003 Dodge Neon with 53000 miles on it. The car was silver. They had it listed for $5300.00 dollars. When I called and spoke to Chris about the car he said that it was not part of the buy here pay here it was a cash only sale but he would talk to his boss and see if he could get it in the buy here pay here. I said o.k. IN that Time Amy reached out to me at the same Lou Fusz Mitsubishi dealership. I started talking to her about the car. On Friday we were finally able to get some things moving and we spoke about being able to come in on Monday the 20th. Amy sent me a text requesting a lot of things bad credit people have to provide when trying to buy a car. I sent her the information as she was working with me on my time frame between jobs. My wife wanted to look at the car so she went online and found the same car that they had originally listed for $5300.00 they changed to $8900.00. When I asked Amy about this she said she would have to find out and never texted me back again. Tuesday at 10:42a.m. Chris called me and then texted me from Lou Fusz wanting to know when I was going to be in to sign papers. I told him not until Amy tells me why I am now paying 3000 more than originally listed. Chris texted me back stating that it was because they provide a warranty on the car, and a devise on the car in the event you do not pay. I said o.k. I then asked him how much the car was because I was trying to figure out roughly the payments. Chris texted me back stating the car was now less than five days later $10696.00 at 18.95% for 2-3 yrs. I immediately informed him that not only would I not be buying the car as I would never pay almost $11000.00 dollars for a Neon that was a 2003 when in 2003 you could buy them new for $13000.00 I also informed him then that I would be contacting the BBB and filing a complaint with them for their deceptive practices and taking advantage of people.

I want everyone to know that Lou Fusz is price switching based off of the need of the people, there presumption of need that is, the time frame in which people try and operate in, and just very deceptive practices. Buy at your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lou-Fusz-Mtsubishi/Saint-Peters-Missouri-63017/Lou-Fusz-Mtsubishi-deceptive-fraud-misleading-liars-Saint-Peters-Missouri-1052835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lou Fusz Mtsubishi