Complaint Review: Louies Appliance Sales & Service

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ed — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Louies Appliance Sales & Service
15012 N. Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Louies Appliance Sales & Service They delivered damaged appliances. I refused acceptance. They returned later when I didn't see them and dumped them in the driveway. Phoenix, Arizona

I contracted to buy a house. The realtor led me to believe we would close in 2 to 3 weeks, and the house needed appliances.  I bought a refrigerator and washing machine at Louies Appliances.  After two months, the  bank decided they wanted $13,000 more than was advertised on MLS. I refused and started over.

I put a contract on another house and that deal was ruined by HUD.  Finally my wife and I decided to rent an apartment.  The renter wanted a week or two to upgrade the apartment, and finally said ti might be a month or two more.  We rented another apartment which had all the necessary appliances.

I went to Louies and asked is they would give us a refund or even deduct ten percent for a storage charge, but they refused.  I finally agreed to have them deliver to my daughters house.  When they came, both the refrigerator and washing maching were scratched and dented. They had either been damaged at Louies, or they were not the appliances we had picked out.  I have been a contractor for over 30 years and would never use appliances in this condition in my house.  I refused to accept delivery.  The driver left, but returned later without being seen, and dumped the appliances in the driveway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louies-Appliance-Sales-Service/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/Louies-Appliance-Sales-Service-They-delivered-damaged-appliances-I-refused-acceptance-979305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louies Appliance Sales & Service