Complaint Review: Louis Conte

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: MaryAnn Drybread — Red Bank New Jersey
Louis Conte
Red Bank, New Jersey USA

Louis Conte DMD dishonest -gross negligent - incompetent - uprofessional Red Bank New Jersey

1. Went to Louis Conte for a bottom chip tooth, I had no pain, no swelling!

2. Dr. Louis Conte said, " 2 of your upper teeth 11 and 12 were bad and needed to be removed! He said the best solution was implants costing up to $8,000.00.  I asked if that was the only solution, he said, "yes!" No antibiotics ordered! No treatment plan was done and still no bill!  I asked for these things!  This was in the beginning of this nightmare, I trusted Dr. Conte!

3. On February 21, 2013 I was scheduled for 2 extractions.  Dr. Conte said, "we are doing xrays today, I said, "you did them last visit" Dr. Conte said, "Oh yeah, I read my notes wrong"  He pulled the teeth! Afterwards, no pain medications were ordered and no packing instructions were given to me.

4. A mold was done for a temperary partial.  I returned on my next visit and the partial was defective!  Dr. Conte appologized!  A second mold was done and that one was defective also!  Dr. Conte apologized again!

5. I went home crying, no teeth in my mouth and it is now a nighmare for me!  I called him very upset, Dr. Conte said, "I don't blame you for being upset, please let me make it right!

6. I went back to him and a 3rd partial was done!  This one I could wear, but was extremely incomfortable!

Again, I asked for a treatment plan and his wife Holy gave me a Patient Progress note that was confusing!  She said to me' Don't pay too much attention to the numbers, that will change depending on your insurance."

7. I waited 3 months to heal before the implants!

8. July 2013 I was scheduled for implants and I asked again, "What is this going to cost?  Dr. Conte said, $8,000.00.

I said that was too much money and I asked for my xrays for another opinion.  I received dark and unreadable xrays!  I told him I was going to report him to the dental board, he offered me $3,000.00.  I said I wanted $6588.00 the cost to replace my teeth!  He refused!

9. I contacted several attornies and they all denied me because malpractice cases require an extraordinary amount of time and expense and would not justify the ultimate outcome financially!

10. I did a quiet protest on the private sidewalk in front of his business and Dr. Conte put the sprinkler on me!

10.  I know I have 2 years to prusue this, I feel violated and I don't know where else to turn!

11.  I am seeking $6588.00, the amount it cost me for implants!  Are you able to help me?  Thank you in advance for anything you can do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Conte/Red-Bank-New-Jersey/Louis-Conte-DMD-dishonest-gross-negligent-incompetent-uprofessional-Red-Bank-New-Jer-1143954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Conte