Complaint Review: Louis Erickson Plumbing

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Angry and tired of being scammed — Independence Missouri
Louis Erickson Plumbing
19003 Salem Court Independence , Missouri USA

Louis Erickson Plumbing AKA Louie the plumber, John Erickson plumbing Beware of this guy and his services ...he will take your money run and then threaten you when you call to collect what is yours Independence Missouri

I engaged Mr John aka Louis Plumbing to repair some plumbing issues I had in my home. I am a retired woman on a fixed income. We had in the past have had him do work for the family and were at that time were satisfied with the services he had rendered. After engaging him in this last project he came out to look at the issue and proceeded to tear out multiple aspects of my homes plumbing thus making it completely unusable in the home. He then prceeded to inform me he needed 275.00 upfront before the repairs could be completed to purchase supplies needed to finish the project. After writing him the check I have been avoided nonstop since and promised my money back....being on a fixed income and with the plumbing still being torn apart...and unusable... I have tried daily to conatct him to finish the job or return my money. After numerous days and attempts to contact him I have recieved several threatening messages telling me to send someone to collect the F'n money and see what happens....which i have the messages saved for my protection as well as evidence of the state of mind this individual is in....I to this day over a week and a half later have yet to recieve my money or the services I paid for and are now being threatened via phone and text messages ......All i want is what i paid foir completed or actually just  my money back and a apology as I would never let this man in home again. So beware if you ever need a plumbing job done in or around the indep area before i let this guy in your home i would just go buy a roll of duct tape or go ahead and just flush the money you have to make the repairs down the toilet as you will likely recieve the same results if you engage him to make the repairs....I am not a hostile person or the type to hold a grudge but refuse to take this and just go away knowing someone else may be next and if its made right will remove this post ....until then please beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Erickson-Plumbing/Independence-Missouri/Louis-Erickson-Plumbing-AKA-Louie-the-plumber-John-Erickson-plumbing-Beware-of-this-guy-1063315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Erickson Plumbing