Complaint Review: Louis Gaudinot

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Julian — Union City New Jersey United States of America
Louis Gaudinot
84 Washington st. Hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

Louis Gaudinot Tiger Schulmann Blatantly STOLE over $1,300 from me, then refused to give it back. Hoboken, New Jersey

Well, this is just crazy...

Louis Gaudinot, UFC fighter, and 'sensei' and manager of the Tiger (201) Schulmann's in Hoboken, NJ has done the incredible...

Here are the highlights of what happened:

1.  Their school was offering a 'free class' to try it out, so in May of 2012, I went in and gave it a shot
2.  After the class, Gaudinot took me and my friend into his office to 'close' us with a 1 year membership
3.  We said 'no'.
4.  He then modified the contracts, and offered us to try it out for one month
5.  We said 'yes', and he charged us for one month
6.  Due to our job demands, we never returned after the first class
7.  Once month later, I noticed a charge for $259 in my bank statement, so I called Louis Gaudinot up, but he was not available... So I told his secretary to please cancel my membership, and to refund the 2nd payment.  She said she would have this taken care of not to worry.  I believed her, and forgot about it.
 8.  A few months later, I noticed another Tiger Schulmann charge in my statement.  After further investigation, I realized that they did not refund me, and had never stopped charging me.
9.  After trying for weeks to get in touch with Louis Gaudinot directly, I finally succeeded.  He said to me that he would not refund me, and that I could take him to court if I wanted.  When I asked him how he could blatantly rip me off like this, he did not have a response.
10.  Then I asked him to send me a copy of the contract I signed so I could take further action, and he said he could not.  He said their email "was broken" and their fax machine "was down".
11.  Bottom line:   I took one class at Tiger Schulmann's and had to pay $1,300.00 for it.  Not only that, but I never signed anything that said they could bill me more than once!

Louis Gaudinot and Tiger Schulmann's are aggressively cheating people left and right.  Their fraudulent activities are unethical and highly illegal.  They think because they are martial arts experts that they can use physical intimidation to dissuade customers from complaining.  Stay away from them at all costs, and please share this information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Gaudinot/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Louis-Gaudinot-Tiger-Schulmann-Blatantly-STOLE-over-1300-from-me-then-refused-to-give-i-973503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Gaudinot