• Report: #532079

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: Natalie — Cleaveland Ohio United States of America
Louis J. Pearlman, Lou Pearlman, Trans Continental Airlines

Louis J. Pearlman, Lou Pearlman, Trans Continental Airlines Fashion Rock Scam.They insisted I put $600 down to reserve a spot, then made many repeat calls for more and more $. I spoke with Louis Pearlman who agreed to return my $ with no avail. Internet

*Consumer Comment: English accent????

The Fashion Rock scandal may have taken place in 2005, but they still schemed $600 from my account.  Prior to them receiving the money they made no remarks on needing head shots done, videos for your dancing skills, and a portfolio even though I asked.

With little time before the Fashion Rock expo I realized there was no way i would be ready. Upset at all the extra necessary items needed, I called to talk to Louis Pearlman.

With his near british accent, he picked up and decided due to the lack of full details his co-worker gave me before insisting on the $600, he would refund me the money.

The money was never credited to my account.

I called numerous times following my conversation with Lou and the operator insisted there was no way I spoke with him.  I described Lou's accent and the operator seemed surprised I knew of it and acknowledged he did have an accent.  Upon this realization he too agreed to refund me the $600.

The money was never credited.  However, he is in jail and if he makes money the victims of his many scams may be awarded their for their loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-J-Pearlman-Lou-Pearlman-Trans-Continental-Airlines/internet/Louis-J-Pearlman-Lou-Pearlman-Trans-Continental-Airlines-Fashion-Rock-ScamThey-insist-532079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis J. Pearlman, Lou Pearlman, Trans Continental Airlines

English accent????

AUTHOR: California Girl - (U.S.A.)

I've known Lou Pearlman for a long time and he does NOT have an English accent. He's from New York, for goodness sake.

This review is laughable.