Complaint Review: Louis Licari

Louis Licari
693 5ht. Avenue New york, New York United States of America

Louis Licari louis licari salon, beauty salon, hair salon New york, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Erroneous report

I visited Louis Licari salon because all the great reviews they have as a beauty salon for hair color. this hair salon damaged my hair so badly that i was obligated to cut all my hair as soon as I got home. it is horrible and expensive. they refused to refund my money or to do something to make my hair look more decent. HORRIBLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Licari/New-york-New-York-10022/Louis-Licari-louis-licari-salon-beauty-salon-hair-salon-New-york-New-York-1046601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Licari

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Erroneous report

AUTHOR: Louis Licari - ()

Client satisfaction has always been our number one priority. It is part of our long standing policy to remedy any client dissatisfaction promptly and to the best of our ability.  If you visited our salon and are not satisfied with the services received, please contact the salon manager immediately, so we can rectify this. However, since we have no record of any client having contacted the salon unhappy with the services provided, we believe this is a false report, in an attempt to smear our salon's reputation.