breathing

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Honest & True Realestate — Washington Dist of Columbia
Louis Vivas of Long & Foster
4650 East West Highway Bethesda , Maryland USA

Louis Vivas of Long & Foster Beware DC, MD, and VA Real Esate Agents of Contract Fraud Bethesda Maryland

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Complaint against Luis Vivas is BOGUS!

I'm a young up and coming Real Estate Agent in the Washington, DC area. I recently found clients for a rental in this area under Luis A. Vivas Long & Foster and my clients later moved in to the property. I though the deal was over and that after the contract was finish I would get paid. As time went on I received no money and I called to see what was going on only to get the run around. I decided to call Long & Foster Corporate office about the money that was owed to me and I later found out that the agent Luis A. Vivas tried to commit fraud and remove my name completely off the contract and the deal. Luis Vivas is a greedy person who didn't want to pay me for doing my part in the real estate deal. He lied and removed my name off a contract and Long & Foster corporate office is dealing with this matter as we speak. I believed that this is very unacceptable and this should be a warning to all new and old real estate agents in this area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Vivas-of-Long-Foster/-Bethesda-Maryland-20814/Louis-Vivas-of-Long-Foster-Beware-DC-MD-and-VA-Real-Esate-Agents-of-Contract-Fraud-B-1067644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Vivas of Long & Foster

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Complaint against Luis Vivas is BOGUS!

AUTHOR: Broker - ()

In the above reference recent transaction with Luis Vivas his behavior was exemplary. The person posting this was pretending to be an agent invovled in a transaction.    The motive of the individual who posted these derogatory statements is unclear.  As a person who was invovled in the transaction I can clearly state that the person posting this information was not creating an honest posting.