Complaint Review: Louis Vuitton VALLEY FAIR

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Azn1viet — San Jose California United States of America
Louis Vuitton VALLEY FAIR
2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard Suite # 122 Santa Clara, California United States of America

Louis Vuitton VALLEY FAIR, 2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard Suite # 122, Louis Vuitton dishonest return policy Santa Clara, California

I bought a wallet by cash $431.54 in Valley Fair, Santa Clara, CA. I return in about 4 days. I said I already tried it out in 1 day but it's not fit me. At first, they said they don't have cash to refund me and asked me to go home and waiting for their call with no time frame. 4 hours later, they called me and asked me to bring the item back. Then they said because I tried it out, they would not take it as a return. The wallet is still like new and nothing damaged or miss used. I said "You're a big store and in term of customer service, you would take it as a return, right?" The manager said "You said we are big store and you tried to damage the item, then return to us?" I said "Don't put your words in my mouth, do you see the wallet damaged at anywhere?"

After talking back and forth and they are trying to please you by words "I apologize, but we don't take the return when you tried the item out. You can't try it, you just can return when it's original un-touched!".

I asked "Why you keep asking me go back and forth, then you said the item can't be returned? You break your own policy rule that it did not saying anything about you don't have cash in hands to refund. You just want to sell your products and care nothing about your customers?"

They said "If you want call cooporate office to complain, we are sorry, but we - 3 managers here - don't accept your return".

What a pissed off people and store policy of LV!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Vuitton-VALLEY-FAIR/Santa-Clara-California-95050/Louis-Vuitton-VALLEY-FAIR-2855-Stevens-Creek-Boulevard-Suite-122-Louis-Vuitton-dishone-530635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Vuitton VALLEY FAIR