Complaint Review: Love Cut

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — anon Other
Love Cut
102 Prospect Road Internet United Kingdom

Love Cut lovecut.co.uk sell defective products, slow delivery, don't answer emails and abusive on phone calls, Sheffield Internet

I made a purchase of £180 for kisscut self weeding transfer ink and paper. After several days and emails I eventually received my order. The products I received were not what I ordered. Love Cut did not answer any emails. When I phoned them I just got a load of abuse from the business owner stating that I was an idiot and didn't know what I was doing and he refused to help or refund. He wished me luck getting any money back before ending the call.

I googled the company and then found a lot of negative reviews on various forums. I only wish I had found them sooner as I would not have purchased from this rip off company.

There are a lot of cheaper suppliers that are actually friendly and helpfull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Love-Cut/internet/Love-Cut-lovecutcouk-sell-defective-products-slow-delivery-dont-answer-emails-and-ab-1071350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Love Cut