• Report: #420792

Complaint Review: Love Technologies - Face To Face Technologies Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Monmouth Oregon
Love Technologies - Face To Face Technologies Inc.
PO Box 18352 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Love Technologies - Face To Face Technologies This company is running a complete fraud..Do not Trust!! Golden Colorado

A young man showed up at my cousins doorstep while i was visiting him in Los Angeles, and claimed he was selling magazines to help pay for college, and that he was competing against others for prizes. I finally decided to subscribe to the xbox magazine for my little brother, since they didn't really have any magazines that interested me.

It has been 2 months since i paid for the subscription and i have received nothing. I have made numerous attempts to contact them, but i was only successful one time, and they really didn't care about helping me figure out what is happening with my subscription. I spoke with a lady there and all she asked for was my first name and receipt number, and then she said we will look into it and take care of it as soon as possible. She spent about a total of about 20 seconds on the phone with me.
I would strongly advise not to purchase from these guys, and if you do, report them, not only on this website, but to the Better Business Bureau as well, so we can put these guys out of business and bring them to justice

Eddie
Monmouth, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Love-Technologies-Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc/Golden-Colorado-80402/Love-Technologies-Face-To-Face-Technologies-This-company-is-running-a-complete-fraudDo-420792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Love Technologies - Face To Face Technologies Inc.