Complaint Review: Love Technologies, Inc/Face To Face Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 20, 2010

• Reported By:Greenfield Wisconsin
Love Technologies, Inc/Face To Face Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 1060 Kittredge, Colorado U.S.A.

Love Technologies, Inc/Face To Face Technologies, Inc. No magazines received, cashed check after cancellation Kittredge Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sally Davignon

Sally Davidiagon, not sure of spelling came to my house saying she was out of high school and this is a pre-college thing and if she gets so many points she could win a trip to Italy. She said she only needed six more people to buy magazines. My boyfriend ordered one and paid her cash (yes, stupid thing to do), then I drove her to some friends of mine. One ordered then thought of the high expense and cancelled right away that same day (her check was cashed anyhow), another friend...I haven't spoken to yet about it, then my Gpa ordered almost $300.0 worth of magazines to help her out. None of us have received the magazines and soon after heard this was a scam. Sally is found on facebook.com and she is 23, not just out of high schol and not even from this area, she is from Orlando, Florida. She scammed all of us and I am thinking of suing her in court along with my friends and Gpa.

Michele p
Greenfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Love-Technologies-IncFace-To-Face-Technologies-Inc/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/Love-Technologies-IncFace-To-Face-Technologies-Inc-No-magazines-received-cashed-check-476242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Love Technologies, Inc/Face To Face Technologies, Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sally Davignon

AUTHOR: emma - (United States of America)

I worked during that time for Chris Love. I roomed with Sally at that same time also. Her name is spelled exactly Sally Davignon. She is actually wanted and has a warrant out for her arrest in Orlando, Florida. I don't work for them no more so I really don't know where she is. I feel bad for alot of the people that bought magazines so now my job is too help out as much as possible.