Complaint Review: Love and Soul Mate Readings

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: StopTheRipoff — United States of America
Love and Soul Mate Readings

Love and Soul Mate Readings Love and Soul Mate Readings on Keen or Divine Timing on LivePerson Sonia Belesis aka Syrmelina or Simeleta Belesis TOTAL FRAUD! TOTAL FRAUD Changes pictures of who she claims to be, changes profile, changes profile name to HIDE! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Simple and obvious

*Author of original report: You are NOT a psychic! You are a CON!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who ever you are "Stalker" this is untrue

who is Sonia and why does she keep changing her profile picture and changing the name to her profile? She's hiding from the New York police because of fraud charges and if you goggle her she's a convictyed felon and owes taxes.  Divine Timing at Liveperson.com and  Love and Soul Mate Readings on keen.com  I think u are a low-caliber phoney. Ur scared that u'll be exposed? If u are 42 then I am Princess Di. U are an old woman, ur pic is OLD as the hills and you keep changing it claiming all these different women are you and you are asking people to give you thousands of dollars and trust you when you lie about something so simply. Why so many lies? Why so many arrests? Why haven't you paid your taxes? Why are you bulling people that call you? You are trying to live off the misfortunes of others.  U've admitted to me many times that u were hard up for money so u had to pull this supernatural psychic gig. Now u are a life coach too? Your taxes are not paid and can be seen on line. Your post here you sound insane, overly defensive and incoherent

You need some sanity coaching urself. must be the bad karma...My God... u should be fearful of karma biting u in the behind after the bad stuff you are pulling. YOU ARE A TOTAL FRAKE! This women should be thrown off keen and LivePerson. The IRS is currently looking for her if you goggle her and that's why she keeps changing her account names on keen and liveperson and kasamba but she will ask you to trust her and give you all your money. It seems like you have ticked off quite a few people here with your claims of being a "certified psychic" whatever that means and your holier than thou attitude and the FBI. You fail to realize that nobody is out to get you. Nobody cares. Sonia you are a FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Love-and-Soul-Mate-Readings/internet/Love-and-Soul-Mate-Readings-Love-and-Soul-Mate-Readings-on-Keen-or-Divine-Timing-on-LivePe-955940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Love and Soul Mate Readings

Simple and obvious

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I do not know any of you crazy people.

However, it is very simple and obvious that ANYONE who claims to be a psychic is a pure 100% fraud, nothing more.

If you were really a psychic you could be rich beyond imagining, but alas you are nothing but a low life scam artist.

My advice to the person arguing with this fraud is to just stop it and completely ignore him/her, understand that there are NO psychics anywhere and there never were.  Then just move on with your life in the real world.

Your wallet will thank you.

You are NOT a psychic! You are a CON!

AUTHOR: StopTheRipoff - (United States of America)

Love and Soul Mate Readings on Keen or Divine Timing on LivePerson Sonia Belesis aka Syrmelina or Simeleta Belesis and all the other names you have been using. Your business I.D. is public record. Your doing business as or DBA is public record. Anyone can goggle it. You are NOT 43 again that's a lie and why would people call you or trust you if you are ling about such simple things. You are NOT psychic, nor did you do that in your country 10 years ago as you are stating. This again is a lie so why should people trust you. You are taking money from people that have huge problems in there life and taking advantage. You have slander many and it's public record that you are a convicted felon. You change your profile pictures saying all these different women are you. That's a lie. You keep changing your profile with all different backgrounds and you ask people to trust you. You keep changing your profile name because you are hiding from the truth and you have written horrible things about many people and you don't want them to see the true things about you. YOU ARE NOT A PSYCHIC! The pictures aren't you. The profiles aren't real! You are a CON-ARTIST! That's why you keep changing your names. That's why you keep bashing people. That's why you keep taking money and NOT paying the taxes. You said you went to the police and the FBI, another lie. SHAME ON YOU! You are a con artist trying to bully your callers and you are using so many different names so people don't goggle you and see your cons and figure out you aren't psychic. Yes, I'm in New York. Yes, we have meet. Yes, say hello to your brother. You should stop hurting people and stop stealing there money. You are not a psychic!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who ever you are "Stalker" this is untrue

AUTHOR: Divine Timing - (USA)

Haven't you tried to ruin a proper legitimate person with all these lies? Enough already?

I am the person being defamed here, firstly I am taxed in the USA since leaving my country and have been taxed unless you know my business ID or SSN you are not able to open any of my tax files.  I am 43 and how dare you say i am a felon when I am not I have never hurt abused or cheated or been in any legal issue with anyone and you are stating that i am a felon? Are you kidding me?   I already have spoken to cyber crime here and outside of all these platforms.

How dare you judge a person for changing business profiles on KEEN when all your nasty RIP OFF REPORT links go under every search engine and all these false lies have been written about a person that does not exist in my world nor ever has.  Under the advise of many IT teams and other persons I was asked to change names how dare you accuse me of something I have not done at the same time advised clients where and what my profile is if i had something to hide they would not be coming online to talk to me regardless of what I am known as and with your nasty ROR reports of course why not change it slander like this is what you want isn't it!  Nearly every top reader has slander against their name - keep doing it and bring it on love!

MY name is NOT "symelita"you have tried to undermine me for the last 2 years on Rip of Report and sabotage a person that DOES NOT KNOW YOU.  Keep doing it love God knows the truth not your game playing on here.  Karma hits you in the butt hard doesn't it?

For one I have not asked for money from any one client I do not work that way my time is charged by the minute at whatever price I set and that is how i work if someone wants a reading they come on line to speak with me there is no extra charge for email clarity nor any hocus pocus removals of negativity I am a lightworker a Life Coach and well recognized and if I chose to change a business name legally by DBA  so be it!  Research further and you will see nothing is hidden!

Haven't you done enough already to defamize a person in your own psycho world whoever you are.

This is called Cyber bullying and harassment and this time I have already proceeded legally to find out who you are with a warrant to your arrest and you can sit there take links of my profile and continue to harass me but this will not be taken any further than what you have done and oh yes speak proper English love!

Last but not least you have never met me? Unless you live or reside in NY all my clients majority are outside of the USA and have been since my business originated in MY Country more than 10 years ago and those that have are friends that I have met here in NY not in any other state.

All these lies and name calling and defrauding if you want to take this on prove who you are so we can have the police knock on your door and take your dirty laundry elsewhere I dont need this kind of harrasment in my life.

I am not on KEEN enough to be earning a decent income nor on Liveperson no matter what you try and do you will not bring me down and how dare you be such a spiteful person is it that your own personal business took a hit because i exposed you to the right people for harming clients?

Yes i believe its been 2 years and people ahead of you are getting the business these days isn't that right and I will continue to defend my name no matter how nasty you get.

enough said

Get a life and pick on someone else and truly find your Symelita because she does not exist in my world love! You have truly confused me with someone else!

Good luck on your search this is the last time I post on here and the last time I take on Cyber Bullies in Australia it is a 10 year jail term and in the US the equivalent this is the level it is headed to hun.