Complaint Review: Love spells by Amaya

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: SunshineGrl7283 — smithtown New York
Love spells by Amaya
Internet USA

Love spells by Amaya Amaya never got back to me. She is a fraud. Never responded to three emails.  Internet

*Author of original report: Amaya returned money

Love spells by Amaya was a rip off.  She proimised she would get back to you in 48 hours after sending your request.

I waited almost 72 and she NEVER responded to any of my three emails.  She is pretty new to the industry it seems and I couldn't find anything bad about her. NO response to me whatsoever and no contact # on the website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Love-spells-by-Amaya/internet/Love-spells-by-Amaya-Amaya-never-got-back-to-me-She-is-a-fraud-Never-responded-to-three-1054112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Love spells by Amaya

Amaya returned money

AUTHOR: SunshineGrl7283 - ()

After I filed a claim thru paypal Amaya returned money.  She claimed she didn't work weekends and that is why it took over 72 hours to get back to me.  It says this nowhere on her website!! When I told her I was annoyed it took that long to respond for a $70 payment she said I had negative energy.