Complaint Review: Lover's Lane

• Reported By: bb — corinna Maine United States of America
Lover's Lane
46750 Port Str plymouth, Michigan United States of America

Lover's Lane i want my money back plymouth, Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: shoulda thought before you bought

I would bnot recommend doing business with this company. I recently bought a pair of sexy, bitching boots form them. Tried it on, wore it from the kitchen to the living room. And now they won't return my money back. The bottom of the shoes are lightly (and I stress LIGHTLY worn, I cleaned it of with windex) worn, and they won't except my return. They state that their merchandise should not be worn, how do you try on shoes without getting them worn. I can understand if I walked outside with them, or used them for 2 weeks and then decided to return the shoes. But I wore the shoes not even for 5 minutes. My only mistake was not to keep the box, cause I got so excited when I got the shoes, I threw the box away. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING (NOT EVEN SHOES) FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT HONOR A RETURN. Not only do I have shoes that I can't wear (my calves are too big. p.s I only weight 120lbs, for those of you how think I'm fat, I'm not!), I lost my money on a stupid transaction. LOVER'S LANE SUCKS MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2010 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lovers-Lane/plymouth-Michigan-48170/Lovers-Lane-i-want-my-money-back-plymouth-Michigan-608195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lover's Lane

#1 Consumer Suggestion

shoulda thought before you bought

AUTHOR: corrina - (United States of America)

Did you try on the boots before you purchased them?? I've always been told at the store that everything is non-refundable and I try on everything before I buy it, it's only smart to do so.

Did they fit fine in the store and you just didn't like them when you got home?

Also, who tries to return something without the packaging? I've haven't had the guts to even try something like that ANYWHERE since I got shot down harshly at a WalMart (don't even get me started on WalMart). I've even tried to return items at other businesses WITH packaging, WITH all pieces, maybe not a reciept but a date of purchase and I usually pay with my credit card so they should be able to find it but they don't and that makes me ANGRY.

You really can't blame the business for not returning your boots though when you had opportunity to try them out and you didn't have the box for them. What are they supposed to do with the boots after you return them? Would you buy a pair of boots with no box that looked a little worn-even lightly worn? I would think that's fishy....